Friday, February 13, 2015

THIS BOOK IS JUST PERFECTION

I know I'm quoting from the fashion mavens when I use this term, but this book truly is perfection.  It is rare that I finish a book and don't have a single criticism: not a single place that could have used just a wee bit more editing, or a little bit more explication.

The author describes her book as comfort food and that is an accurate description in all the right ways.  And at the same time, there are those that would consider it cutting edge.  Regardless, it is a story for everyone.  Funny, edifying and heartwarming all at the same time.

I want to live next door to this family.  I want my kids to be friends with them.  I want to have them over for dinner.  I want to go to their soccer games and plays and yes, Halloween parties.

Best Book Nominee!

No comments:

Post a Comment